DV-2023 Application Form was used to participate in the Annually held American Diversity Visa program in this year 2021. This is an electronic entry form. That is free to download, fill and submit back to the server. This form will not be available all the time. It is designed to be provided through the Official American dv website for 30 or 32 days continuously in any given year. Other times it will be kept closed. It can’t be saved to use later or it can’t be sent through emails to other people.
DV-2023 Application Form is now CLOSED in the online.
It was opened on 06th October 2021.
Was stopped on 09th November 2021.
DV-2023 Results will be available from the month of May 2022.
When filling the form use
1. English Alphabets Only (No Nordic like letters)
2. Use Normal Numbers such as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0. (No Arabic Like Numbers are allowed.)
3. When filling Date of Birth use Gregorian Calendar system only like 05/02/1985, Don’t use Ethiopian, Nepal, Chinese Lunar calendar, Islamic calendar, Afghanistan, Bangladesh or Iranian calendar year, month and dates for to fill date of birth in the form.
4. Use the American style Date of Birth as February 05th 1985 (02/05/1985)
6. You can use Capital or Small English letters or both of them mixed.
7. In addition, if you use expired passport details, the Application Form will not accept your E-DV entry.
There is a field to show where you are keeping your Digital photo file. So show the path for the system to fetch the Digital Image file when you submit the form. If the file is large, then the form will display about this error.
If you had missed any field in the EDV entry form and the form will not be accepted when you submit it. Instead it will display back to you as there is an error.
If you had made any error in the DV-2023 Application Form, don’t use the Back Button. Instead use the specially provided button for to go back and correct the error.
Once your DV-2023 Application Form is successfully accepted, you will get a “Success Page” with your unique Confirmation number with your name. If you didn’t get this “Success Page” means that your entry is not in the system for the draw. So submit it back till you get the “Success Page” . Save this or write down the content in a safe place.
Filling the Application Form.
Further more when filling the Application Form, use only English Alphabets. In addition, if you like use capital letters (upper case) or start with capital letter(upper case) and follow it with small letters (lower case).
I was selected as a winner in the DV-2022 program. Can I participate in the DV-2023 program? Yes, winners who are selected as winners in the DV-2022 to can participate in the current draw. Because they may have high numbered case numbers that may not be called for the DV-2022 processing Interviews.
Wait for the next program, DV-2024 in the year 2022 to participate in the American Visa Draw. ( Also called as American Green Card Draw ).
Sample Application Form Image.